Tip #7 – Be Diligent About Maintenance
Just like any other major appliance, a furnace needs regular tune-ups. Keeping it clean and properly adjusted helps it run efficiently and prolongs its lifespan. A clean, well-maintained furnace can save you another five percent on your heating bill.
Check back over the next few weeks to see all 12 tips and tricks to stay warm and not blow the budget this winter:
- Turn Down the Heat ✓
- Install a Programmable Thermostat ✓
- Reduce Drafts ✓
- Change Furnace Filters ✓
- Run Ceiling Fans in Reverse ✓
- Turn Down the Water Heater ✓
- Be Diligent About Maintenance ✓
- Use Caulk and Weather Stripping ✓
- Seal the Ducts ✓
- Heat a Smaller Space ✓
- Insulate the Attic and Basement ✓
- Choosing the Right HVAC Company ✓
Levco is Fairfield County’s premier provider of Heating & Cooling service as well as Fuel Oil Delivery. If you are currently experiencing issues with your heating system and are looking for same-day solutions and timely service, give us a call, we are happy to help. Don’t forget to “Like” our page on Facebook to stay up-to-date with maintenance tips and reminders, as well as promotions and weather alerts!