Protecting Our Customers and Employees
Your Guide to Levco’s Safety Precautions
• Levco employees are aware of and follow the recommendations set forth by CDC as it relates to COVID-19.
• When scheduling an appointment, a member of our Service Department will confirm that no one in the home or business is currently feeling ill or quarantined/isolated due to COVID-19.
• Upon arrival, our technicians will apply hand sanitizer before entering your home or business and again confirm that no one is feeling ill or quarantined/isolated due to COVID-19.
• To put you at ease, we will replace our usual handshake with a wave to say “Hello” and “Thank you.”
• While performing our work, technicians will wear disposable gloves and change those gloves each time they exit the home.
• We will practice social distancing with a goal to maintain the recommended six-foot distance from clients, family members, and/or employees. We ask you to do the same.
• We will bag any dirty filters immediately after removing them from your system to reduce the spread of dirt, germs, and viruses. We will remove these filters from your property.
• The CDC does not recommend people who are well wearing a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19. Some of our employees have requested face masks, and we have provided them to those who asked. Don’t be alarmed if, out of an abundance of caution, a technician wears a face mask while at your home or business.
We are committed to the safety of ALL of our clients and employees! Thank you for trusting your safety and comfort in Levco.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call. We will be happy to discuss these questions or address any situations that you might have. Thank you. (203) 324-5500