AutoPay – Billing Made Simple
AutoPay is the most convenient way to assure your Levco oil and service bills are paid on time, every time. With Levco’s AutoPay plan, and Paperless Billing you’re making your life more convenient, getting rewards for your next tropical vacation, and doing your part to help save the environment.
Call and sign up using your American Express, MasterCard or VISA.
Advantages of Autopay
$25 Heating Oil Credit
Lessen Your Carbon Footprint
Avoid Delivery Holds and Late/Missed Payments
Credit Card Rewards
1. Convenience – Setting up your bills to be paid automatically relieves the pressure of keeping track of what needs to be paid and when. Once an automatic payment plan is established, your bank or credit card handles the rest. If you sign up for our paperless billing you will receive an email receipt when the payment has been posted to your account.
2. Rewards – Many of us have credit cards that offer travel rewards such as hotel or airline miles. Paying for your oil deliveries, service plan, and any necessary heating or AC service calls can generate hundreds of points over the year. This means you can stay warm, keep your heating equipment at peak proficiency, and perhaps take a vacation as well! Still, other cards offer cash rewards programs, giving you cash back just for paying your energy bills. Don’t have a great credit card for rewards, check out some of these offers on NerdWallet.
3. Lessen Your Carbon Footprint – By eliminating paper bills (call today to set up paperless billing) and check-writing, you reduce your impact on the environment. Not only do you save paper and trees, but you eliminate the carbon footprint left by snail mail. Plus, you don’t have to buy and keep on-hand a constant supply of stamps.
4. Credit Score – When your bills are being paid automatically you don’t have to worry about missing a payment. Missing payments can negatively affect your credit score. But when credit scoring agencies see that your bills are always paid on time, they will raise your score.
5. Less Chance of Identity Theft – Reduce your risk of identity theft by not mailing in checks containing an account number. There are minimal risks when paying online, but the security surrounding these payments is typically far greater than the security offered by an unlocked mailbox.
6. Avoid Late Fees – Once you set up automatic payments, they will occur on a scheduled basis. As long as you maintain a valid card on file your payments will never be late again, thereby saving you money.
Call us (203)-324-5500 to get your Levco account set up for AutoPay.
Ask About Our Budget Plan
Autopay is great for all our payment options. Our budget plans works seamlessly for the household that wants to monitor their monthly spending in utility bills. We estimate the number of gallons you will use in a year and give you a fixed amount that you would pay the first of each month.